Want to work for Little Wander?
We are currently recruiting…
Production Co-Ordinator, Little Wander
Start date: flexible, as soon as possible from w/c 19th September 2022
Hours: Full-time, flexible work schedule, 2.5 years, option to extend depending on funding. Occasional evening and weekend work will be necessary for some projects.
Location: home based, remote working, anywhere in the UK
Reporting to: Director, Little Wander
Closing date: 23:59 Sunday 11th September 2022
Interviews: conducted remotely 15th and 16th September 2022
Little Wander is a comedy production company which creates festivals, tours, live events, TV, radio and podcasts; this role requires you to provide production support across our portfolio of work. The successful applicant needs to be flexible and able to handle tasks on multiple projects, across multiple departments at any one time.
– Assist in all aspects of festival and tour production administration including event logistics, artist liaison, chasing copy, formatting, proofreading, collating tech specs, logging sales etc
– Create marketing assets such as gifs, adding text to images, basic poster design with Photoshop or equivalent software (provided if required), using Headliner or equivalent (provided) to caption audio clips, basic video editing
– Carry out event analysis, and write reports showing the impacts of the event and how we might improve
– Assist writing funding applications
– Compliance and production paperwork particularly for BBC delivery eg Silvermouse
– At least three years of Production Assistant experience
– Basic Photoshop and/or equivalent design software
– Experience of writing fundraising applications
– Experience of TV production paperwork
– A commitment to make accessible content and events
Desirable but not essential:
– Familiar with Ticketsolve
– Knowledge of UK theatres and performance venues
– Experience writing event analysis reports
– Experience on a TV set
– Experience working as part of a team remotely
– Experience working with performers
– Knowledge of the comedy industry
– Welsh and/or living in Wales
We welcome applications from everyone especially those who identify as BIPOC and/or members of the global majority and/or disabled and/or a marginalised gender and/or economically disenfranchised and/or as a member of any other under-considered community.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or with a short covering letter and CV to apply. Video applications are also welcome. Closing date 23:59 Sunday 11th September 2022